Thursday, October 29, 2009

.. updates today!

wah!! bit bz with my own stuffs. But alhamdulillah.. i still got few orders from ppls for my chocolate..

thanks for Bariyah for your repeat order.. - 35pcs in a gift box. combination of dark choc with crunchy almond and peanut butter choc.
to Ms Ezah from Seremban, she is requesting for 2 set of gift boxes of peanut butter choc.
Mr Khairi from Sri Kembangan also love to have the taste of peanut butter choc.
and few order from Marishel (my office mate) she's love my dark choc with almond..
she said. the taste like European choc. .. wau!! thanks for the appreciation.

picture? i'll upload later..

now I am preparing few new products...

home made caramel with nuts and also combination caramel + choc + nuts ...
i'll update to u later...

No comments:

Post a Comment