Saturday, October 3, 2009

chocNnuts Peanut Butter Bar!


Hi all,


... unbelievable! the taste is so nyummy..!!! i make 4 layers at this chocNnuts Peanut Butter Bar and i can tastes 4 different nyummy delicious ingredients in my mouth! i telling you the truth!
I just give a try to cook this recipe, combination chocolate + peanut butter + choc rice + almond and the result is.. very delicious chocNnuts Peanut butter bar!

Personally, I think this recipe can become as a good starter! chocolate can give you very best feeling, balancing our mood and give us the peaceful mind. (it is fact!) and peanut, of course can produce the calorie and u can use it for the whole day! maybe go the gym... hahaha.. gym? calorie? Hurmm... Actually, i got another idea! later on i will make my own 'ENERGY BAR!'
Coz I love go to the gym! yes! good idea..

How to make this recipe?.. actually u really need to tackle the trick how to cook this recipe... especially to make the 4 layers!Btw, dont think to much about the trick all those thing,
the important thing is, the taste is so good! If u interested to taste it, just give a call or email me...



Hey!... I put it in the box, nice to have it, and maybe you can give it ur luv one as a lovely gift!
I can help you to decorate the box.. don't worry.. sure yr partner will love it!

For this one (2x2). The price is RM7 only! will deliver* to you personally!

==============
* Puchong, Shah Alam, Sri Kembangan, Sun Way, Kelana Jaya, Cyber Jaya & Putrajaya.
Other than that.. we can arrange the shipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment