Sunday, October 4, 2009

Birthday Goodies for Maisarah






I am so happy to create a goody box for my beloved daughter for her birthday party.
I've put two big cups of rich chocNnuts cornflakes, puding's and few choclairs in the box, tie with pink ribbon and attach with a mini-card (customized). So she can give it to her friends at her kinder garden. She look so happy and hopefully she will enjoy the party as well.. really cant wait for the day!!!


Happy Birthday Maisarah! you turned to 5 years old!!

3 comments:

  1. Can I have 1 goodie bag for my b'day? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam , tahniah akhirnya ada masa juga untuk menge blog ...salam ziarah dari Tanya-ustaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. blue bay: hehee.. i put onion and garlic ya.. hehee...

    ustaz: syukran... sila2 lah lihat apa yg ada. :)

    ReplyDelete