Monday, September 28, 2009

My first posting!




.. Hi all.

This will be my first posting about my choc and nuts blog product.
I am going to cook it, my hand will be the main machine, my ideas and recipes will be combined and produces a great taste. For sure I will share it with you all.
For those that already tasted it, please comment and give me the feed back..

Soon, there are so many product that i will share with you..

Interesting? pls do email and contact me to get it. Haha.. absolutely there is reasonable price for it.
nyummy.chocnuts@gmail.com

"These chocNnuts feature the classic combination of chocolate and nuts. So if you're looking for chocolate candy with peanuts, pecans, walnuts, almonds, or hazelnuts, you've come to the right place."

-chocNnuts-

2 comments:

  1. askum bro,aku ni memang minat seh ngan confleks tp xpernah plak rase confleks cokelat,butter n kacang..memandangkan tahun ni raye aku xjumpe confleks tp yati jer yg bawa confleks bg kat aku so aku nak order 50 bijik dari ko..hehehe,jangan luper bawak ahad ni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. akmal: yo la.. ese torai deliver! thanks for u suport.

    ReplyDelete